In 6 years the Festival has raised approximately £60,000 for charities supported by The Rotary Club of Totnes
The Rotary Club of Totnes brings together people from the community who, while relishing the benefits of membership seek to serve the community and to raise funds for worthy causes.
Beneficiaries from Totnes Rotary fundraising in 2016/17 include;
- Chernobyl Children's Lifeline
- Rowcroft Hospice
- Children's Hospice Southwest
- Devon Air Ambulance Trust
- Totnes Caring
- Totnes Hospital League of Friends
- Torbay Holiday Helpers Network
- The Rotary Foundation
Crews also choose to raise funds for their own favourite charities and a further £15,000 has been raised this way.